11.08.2006

Congrats and Hang On

Last night I rented MI3 and my family had a quiet evening away from broadcast news. I highly recommend that formula for a reduced-stress life. BTW: I didn't like the movie, it was disjointed and empty but had some great action.

Speaking of disjointed and empty: Pelosi is the speaker of the house. This is a condition I virtually guarantee will not continue through the 2008 cycle. Once the democrats hammer us with their anti-semetic Chalie Rangel as head (?) of the finance committee we will get a taste of why Republicans are the lesser of the two evils.

I am thrilled to see so many marriage amendments go in favor of traditional marriage! It's nice to see that common sense isn't lost on so many Americans.

The Senate is still up for grabs as I write this. At least those of us in Tennessee did our part and voted in Corker instead of the former "bellweather shoe-in Ford".

Funny how Tennessee isn't a bellweather anymore when Ford loses.