1.04.2006

Wiretap Timing Clarified

Well, I was speculating that there was a backstory to the
  • timing
  • of the wiretap scandal release because they sat on it for a YEAR... and the article I quoted was highly speculative of this as well but was written well before the release of the book on January 3rd...

    But now it becomes crystal clear:
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Written by a guy with ties to the Times? The NY Times? You gotta be kidding me!

    Release the story to coincide with a big vote. The furor hits just as you start shipping the book you want to promote. I smell a rat. A big, fat, New York Times rat. The good news is that the early reviewers smell the same rat I do. It looks like national security was sacrificed and journalistic credibility bent to make a fast buck. That makes me righteously indignant!