10.19.2005

Sinners & Snakes: From Fruit and Nut Land

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SELF-PROCLAIMED FICTIONAL SAINT BARBARA BOXER
California Senator Barbara Boxer is publishing a work of fiction with a political slant. While the uber-liberal accurately feels like the lone voice in the widlerness of the ultra left she insists that her ideals are correct and just. That conservatives are snakes and that the liberal saints must crush them.

Early reviews say "like a bad romance novel...the congressional record might be more interesting and it's free."

I'm actually looking forward to her book. Why would I say that? Because I enjoy playing with people's heads comparing Gore's book to the Unabomber's manifesto. I'm sure we will see some fascinating quotes that she might later wish never to have put in print.

I wonder if they got Fabio to pose with Boxer for the cover? Here is my suggested selection courtesy of Google images...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com