8.29.2005

Sheehan & Sharpton

Was listening to Sean Hannity on the way home Friday and got to hear him interview the left-reverend Al Sharpton regarding his upcoming media event with Cindy Sheehan.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hannity took a moment to question Sharpton about supporting the voice of the person who calls our president a "fascist" and who says "America is not worth dying for."
He even had some sound bytes for Al's benefit.

The best that Sharpton could say was "I do not know that she has said those things." Which translates to: I'm going to tear my PR person a new one cause I just got ambushed and made to look like the idiot I am!

Sharpton, how can we not see you as a shallow political dips#@t when you plot to get media face time on the coattails of someone and you don't even know what they are actually saying? If you go there, you look like you agree with EVERYTHING Cindy says. Believe me, even a liberal like you doesn't want to go there. Sheehan is way off her rocker and doesn't care what she says as long as it hurts Bush.