8.04.2005

SHAMELESS NYT LIBERALS

The NY Times is trying to look into the adoption records of supreme court nominee John Roberts? Just who the heck do you think you people are? This is a low, disgusting act. Here's my Email:

To the Executive Editor, Managing Editor
Arthur Sulzberger Jr., Chairman & Publisher
Scott H. Heekin-Canedy; President; General Manager

Your paper has already had enough bad press in the past, now you are looking to stick yourselves into more mud? What is your motive for searching the adoption records of Supreme Court Nominee Roberts? What could you possibly gain?

I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK YOU WOULD FIND AND WHAT YOU WOULD WANT TO DO WITH IT!

I am an adoptive father. I know what the process is like. I once thought of the press as being a great institution. For a while I thought it was just a mostly liberal mouthpiece, but now you have managed to bring it somewhere lower.

What would you do with the information if you got it? I really want to know. What are you trying to gain? If I don’t hear from you by email I will dig up your phone numbers and start calling till someone answers my question.

D-

Now you can email them too:
publisher@nytimes.com; president@nytimes.com; executive-editor@nytimes.com; managing-editor@nytimes.com

Here is a number where you can leave a message:
Byron Calame, who represents the readers, e-mail public@nytimes.com or call (212) 556-7652.