8.29.2005

Katrina Aid

This sucker looks bad! Y'all better get some extra bungee cords for the single wide!

I'm just so glad that the people of the world will step up to help those ravaged by this hurricane! I look forward to all the Chinese, Indonesian, Muslim relief workers who are going to pour into New Orleans to help out after such devastation.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tongue planted firmly in cheek of course.

Now to something serious:
My next though is a prayer for those in the Superdome, I was wondering why they seemed to think it was immune to the damage but unconfirmed scattered news reports now say the roof has torn? Yikes! To think the authorities recommended that people with disabilities go there for safety? I do not want to second guess that decision, but it does sound scary now doesn't it?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com