7.15.2005

Wrapping This Johnson with my Protestant!

Johnson & Johnson is showing an ad featuring two men in bed. The text reads "His backache is keeping him up." Over the other: "His boyfriend's backache is keeping him up."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


THIS IS DISGUSTING! I called the 800# they gave me and a very nice lady took all my information and said that management would see my comments as follows:

"I saw your ad featuring the two men in bed for Tylenol PM in the Advocate. Why is a family company promoting homosexual lifestyle? It seems incongruous with your corporate image."

Let's see if they actually call me back.

Now about the title, one of the Monty Python movies references Catholics and Protestants in reference to birth control and this is written from the perspective of a Protestant based faith... oh nevermind.