7.25.2005

Hillary's Focus Group Says: THUMBS UP

""Look, we're not thrilled President Bush is in office and gets to make these choices," said a top Hillary source, "but we have to make the best of the situation until the next election!"

With her support of Roberts, Clinton ignores pressure from the reactionary-activist wing of the Democrat party.

"She is simply doing what is right for the country, not MOVEON.ORG," the Clinton insider explained."


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Once again DRUDGE is THE MAN with the news. However, if you check this copy regarding my analysis of her quote from the initial announcement last week I think you'll be reading my blog more.

FROM: John G. Roberts Translation Machine

""I look forward to the Committee's findings so that I can make an informed decision about whether Judge Roberts is truly a guardian of the rule of law who puts fairness and justice before ideology." Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y."

Clinton translation: "I was caught flat footed expecting that woman or Spanish guy and have to wait for an informed focus group study on what I should say about this conservative white guy without putting my foot in my mouth and add some stuff that makes my statement sound like I care about the law."


Liberals, especially Clinton, are so EASY!!!