7.12.2005

Fingering the Byrd and Pro-Nazi Jews

My letter to the author of the stupid article linked in the headline: 7.5
Mr. Hutchinson:

I just stumbled across your article while researching for my blog and found myself wondering…
Are there any pro-Nazi Jews out there?
After all, Nazi atrocities were a long time ago. Most of the perpetrators of the atrocities are actually dead now. So why not be in favor of a former Nazi or someone who at one time espoused Nazi beliefs if one is Jewish?

By expressing Black support for Senator Byrd have you not logically done the same thing? Let’s overlook the whole filibuster against the civil rights bill that Byrd sponsored back in the 60’s too. He’s a good democrat now and we all know that good democrats are not racist, it’s those evil republicans that are to blame. Our first black president told us that!

I’m looking forward to your comeback! Thanks!

DDOT

LET'S SEE IF HE BITES!