5.27.2005

Dear Anonymous Commenter

Gee, leaving the ability for anonymous posters was inviting some venom! I'm getting some interesting comments, and maybe I need to clarify a few things. First, this is not a squishy-fuzzy sing-songy critters in the forest kind of place-- I call it my RANT for a REASON- look up rant if you need clarification.

If absolutely necessary I can get references from a hardcore liberal lesbian and a couple of yellow dog democrat friends of mine to show that I am not a hate filled bigot.

I believe strongly in the power and glory of Jesus Christ.

No, I have not served in our armed forces but I respect their sacrifice. I also have friends who have served who will attest to my stace on this as well.

Assume what you will, but I would submit that I abhor false hope, rumors and deception (like the lottery). I love the individual but despise the activities that promote what I abhor!

I also find selective application of logic VERY annoying. If that means I'm wrong, I'll fess up and learn something.

If you don't like what I say, fine! I'm out here because I believe strongly in what I'm saying. Quite frankly, I don't care if you do or do not like what I say because I'm a big boy and don't let some else's ire bother me. Keep it clean and not personal and I'll be happy to banter with you.

If you can't do that (clean and not personal) get your own blog and cuss me all you want to. The first amendment means as much to me as the 2nd does. That doesn't mean I have to let you comment on my blog, but I choose to. Just as you chose to read it.